Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anaemia. This also contains copper that absorbs iron. Including dried apricots in your daily diet helps in haemoglobin production.
They are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion. Dried apricots provide a very good source of potassium. Potassium is a mineral and electrolyte which is useful to regulate proper fluid balance. This helps in proper muscle function and regulates the heartbeat. Dried apricots contain nutrients like Vitamin A which is required for good vision.
Dried apricots are considered a type of traditional dried fruit. When treated with sulfur dioxide (E220), the color is vivid orange. Organic fruit not treated with sulfur vapor is darker in color and has a coarser texture.
Also available prunes and dates
- 200 gr. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags