Walnuts are the healthiest nuts for the heart. They contain considerable amounts of alphalinolenic acid (6.8% of the fat content), linked to the reduction of cholesterol.
Walnuts are a worthwhile source of vegetable proteins, with a significant arginine content which is also liked to the prevention of cardiovascular disorders. Walnuts are considered to be an important antioxidant thanks to their vitamin E content. This helps prevent ageing, certain types of cancer and cardiovascular disorders. They provide appreciable amounts of vitamins B1 and B6 which help the muscles and brain to work well. They also provide minerals such as copper, zinc, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
Walnuts are rich in fibre, which is beneficial for colon transit and prevents several types of cancer, including that of the colon.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags