Dried prunes have been sold as a popular digestive remedy for years. Thanks to their high potassium and fibre content, prunes help prevent liquid retention and constipation.
Plums and prunes not only protect the brain from free radical damage but can also help to prevent chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and cancer. Prunes and plums contain high levels of phytonutrients called phenols.
Prunes and plums are high in soluble fibre that helps to keep blood sugar levels stable. The soluble fibre in prunes helps you feel satisfied after a meal, which can prevent overeating and subsequent weight gain. These dehydrate fruit help to lower cholesterol, improve bone health and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- 200 gr. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags