Dates don't appear to be particularly special with their oddly wrinkled and brown exterior, but they are satisfyingly chewy and flavorful. Dates are considered a drupe because they contain a single pit or stone at the center. They contain vitamins A and K. Vitamin A protects the eyes, maintains healthy skin and mucus membranes and vitamin K is a blood coagulant that also helps metabolize your bones.
Copper, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin are also present in dates and provide their own unique preventive and healing functions. Eating dates in moderation can contribute to many health benefits, such as protecting against damage to cells from free radicals, helping preventing a stroke, coronary heart disease and the development of cancers.
Popular uses around the world include date vinegar, chutney, date paste for bakery products, flavorings and roasted whole date seeds.
- 200 gr. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags