Chia seeds are oval shaped and very small. Its color is variable depending on the variety. They may be plain white, brown or black, or mottled with different colors ranging from dark brown to white. They have a neutral taste that combines well with all kinds of foods and preparations. The most common way of using it is mixed in preparations such as fruit juices, yogurt, pastries and homemade ice cream. It is recommended to take chia seeds for the whole population, but it is important in pregnant women, athletes, people with constipation or diabetes and in cardiovascular disease prevention.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags