One popular technique is to incorporate ground flaxseeds into your muffin, cookie, or bread recipes, also to other oven-baked items like pizza crusts, dinner rolls, or casseroles.
Flax seeds are one of the most important source of lignans in the human diets. Lignans are unique fiber-related polyphenols that provide us with antioxidant benefits, fiber-like benefits, and also act as phytoestrogens.
Flax seeds have three unique features: high omega-3 fatty acid content, high – lignan content and the mucilage (water-soluble gel-forming fiber) gums. They have a lot of benefits like cardiovascular diseases and cancer prevention, flax is a good anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and for the digestive tract.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags