Macadamia nuts have sweet taste and are rich source of energy. They are packed with numerous health-benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health and wellness. 100 g of macadamia provides 23% of daily-recommended levels of dietary fiber. Additionally, they are a very good source of phytosterols such as β-sitosterol. However, macadamia contain no cholesterol. Since macadamia is free from gluten, it is one of the popular ingredients in the preparation of gluten-free food formulas. Such formula preparations are a healthy alternative in patients with wheat gluten allergy and celiac disease.
Macadamia is a good source of minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese and zinc. 100 g nuts provide 3.6 µg of selenium. Selenium is a cardio-protective micro-mineral and an important anti-oxidant. They contain small amounts of vitamin-A, and vitamin E.
- 1 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags