Pine kernels have been appreciated since ancient times, when they went with Roman legionaries on their campaigns, providing welcome rations with their pleasant taste and high protein content. Pine nuts have a high unsaturated fat content, with polyunsaturates rather than monounsaturates predominating. Eating them helps to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels and enhances the operation of the nervous system.
Pine kernels also provide vitamin B1, folic acid, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron. They are an excellent source of energy for hiking and a delicious ingredient for sauces (such as Italian pesto sauce), salads, traditional cakes and for chocolate making.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags