Raisins are dry grapes, partially dehydrated. Raisins traditionally produced in Greece especially in the areas of Peloponnese, Crete and other islands nearby. The main variety used in the Greek happens is the most recognized sultanas sultana.Las obtained from seedless white grapes that grow in and around the city of Izmir in Turkey.
These foods are an ideal tonic supplement the diet and its extra intake of sugars and calories.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags