Dried figs provide six times more energy than fresh ones, and dehydration concentrates the nutrients making this fruit a rich source of potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus , magnesium , and vitamins A, B and C. Dried figs are also high in fiber, which helps to lower blood cholesterol levels, and insoluble fiber helps bowel movement preventing both constipation and other intestinal ailments. It has digestive and healing properties.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags