The groundnut is a very appreciated and popular dried fruit. It is sold with shell or peeled, salted, roasted and often with chocolate. It is an ingredient for some confectionery products and we make peanut butter with them. The groundnut is also known as peanut, monkey nut, grounpea and earthnut. Groundnuts are very healthy. They contain oleic acid, beneficial to prevent the cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
They are an important source of minerals like potassium and phosphorus, necessary for the muscular and nervous activity. Groundnuts are rich in fats, although in unsaturated form. They are also good sources of proteins and carbohydrates. This dried fruit is consumed as part of a healthy diet.
- 10 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 12,5 Kg. (Net weight) plastic bags in carton boxes
- 25 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Polyethilene sacks
- 50 Kg. (Net weight) Jute sacks
- 50 Kg. (Gross weight) Jute sacks
- 1.000 Kg. Big Bags